Our Commitment to Financial Transparency
The charities listed here operate under two separate entities: S.A.Y. Detroit and A Hole in the Roof Foundation. All donations are fully tax deductible.
Our aim is to be financially transparent, so that you can understand where your generous donations are going.
To this end, below you have access to pertinent financial statements, including recent tax returns for the related charities.
No salaries are paid for any of the directors or board members of our charities.
Every dollar of your gift goes directly into the daily operational needs of the causes and persons profiled here.
Any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2009 Say Detroit Form 990
- 2010 SAY Detroit Form 990
- 2010 A Hole in the Rood Form 990
- Combined Income Statement 2011-2012
- Distribution of Funds Raised from the 2012 SAY Detroit Radiothon
- 2013 A Hole in the Roof Income Statement
- 2013 SAY Detroit Income Statement
- Distribution of Funds Raised from the 2014 SAY Detroit Radiothon
- Distribution of Funds Raised from the 2015 SAY Detroit Radiothon
Ways to Contribute:
Using this online form
Call the Detroit Rescue Mission at 313-993-4700, ext. 4718 or 4710
To donate to S.A.Y. Detroit, S.A.Y. Detroit Family Health Clinic, A Time to Help, Working Homes/Working Families, or The Heart of Detroit, please make check payable to S.A.Y. Detroit.
To donate to A Hole in the Roof Foundation or the Have Faith Haiti Mission, please make check payable to A Hole in the Roof Foundation.
Mail check to:[SAY Detroit] or [A Hole in the Roof Foundation]
29836 Telegraph Road
Southfield, MI 48034